Books by Beth
Beth Wieting has written several books on BD subjects. Order from:
UPS Store #5263
4207 SW Woodstock #323
Portland, OR 97206
Sorry, no email
Biodynamiuc Gardening $15
Where is the Being Devine? $15
Nature Spirits: How Can We Help Them? $17
Prices include mailing cost. Group prices are available for study meetings.
Where Is The Being Divine? – Table of Contents
- The Transition from the Old to the New Mysteries
- Table of Contents
- Part 1 Chapter 1 A Being of Soul and Spirit
- Chapter 2 The Tenth Hierarchy
- Chapter 3 The New Mysteries: Where is the Being Divine?
- Part 2 Chapter 1 Human Evolution: Directions of Development
- Chapter 2 A Survey of Stages of Evolution
- Part 3 Chapter 1 A Possible Background for Study What is the Relationship of Man to the Cosmos and to the World Today?
- Chapter 2 Thinking in Accord with Reality: What is behind a Concept? Center/Periphery
- Chapter 3 The Mineral World and the Human Being
- Chapter 4 The Human Etheric/ The Plant Etheric
- Part 4 Chapter 1 Today: the Core of Our Being, the “I”
- Chapter 2 The New Mysteries: the Christ
- Chapter 3 Cosmic Freedom
- Chapter 4 Eurythmy and the Universal Human: Overcoming the Universal Mineral
- Appendix I Examples of Rudolf Steiner’s Relationship to People
- Appendix II Human Freedom
- Appendix Ill Indications on Eurythmy
- Appendix IV Changes in the Cosmos?
Biodynamic Gardening – Table of Contents
- Preface: A list of the basic things one needs to know in order to begin
- Chapter 1: The Environment Today
- Chapter 2: Soil Preparation
- Chapter 3: Biodynamic Barrel Compost – a possibility for a new garden
- Chapter 4: The Biodynamic Compost Preparations
- Chapter 5: Building a Biodynamic Compost Pile
- Chapter 6: The Biodynamic Spray Preparations 500 and 501
- Chapter 7: The Use of a Moon Planting Calendar
- Chapter 8: Lawns, Other Properties, Woodlots
- Chapter 9: Butterflies, Birds, and Bees
- Chapter 10: Nature Spirits – Elemental Beings
- Chapter 11: Weather, and the Cycle of the Year
- Chapter 12: Children and Gardening
- Appendix: The Importance of Biodynamic Food with respect to Cancer?
Opinons expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the Oregon Biodynamic Group.